Horror as Fire burns Imo deaf and dump couple, son (Gory Graphics)

A couple, Ugochukwu Igbokwe and Ihuoma Igbokwe who reside in Umudike Oka Ugiri in Isiala-mbano LGA of Imo State have been burnt by a wildfire, which also left the building destroyed.

OHAFIA-TV News gathered that the husband and wife are deaf and dumb while the son is barely a year old.

According to an indigene of the area, Darlington Onyelike, the victims are in a deteriorating condition and need financial support from good-spirited individuals.

He said, “The woman and her husband are deaf and dumb. It was difficult to raise alarm when the building caught fire. Their 1 year-old-son is worst affected by the fire. The woman was pregnant and has put to bird but remains in a terrrible condition as she cannot neither breast feed the baby or do any other thing due to the severe burns.

“They live in a one-room apartment here in Umudike Ugiri. The family is dying slowly.”

He further disclosed that the victims are currently in a hospital and are in dire need of financial help to pay their medical bills.

Read Details on Facebook

By admin

Related Posts

No widgets found. Go to Widget page and add the widget in Offcanvas Sidebar Widget Area.