RT. HON. UKO NKOLE EDUCATION INTERVENTION PROJECTS IN AROCHUKWU/OHAFIA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY from 2015 to date.
- Attraction of a solar based E-learning centre with over 40 computer sets at Abam High School, Ozu Abam.
*A bill for An Act to Establish the Federal College of Agriculture, Ozu Abam in Arochukwu LGA is on the process
- Registration of First School Leaving Certificate Examination for over 600 indigent pupils in Arochukwu/Ohafia Federal Constituency.
- Block of Classrooms at Okweji Memorial Primary School, Ozu Abam- Ongoing
- Provision of School Desks and Exercise Books for Amaogudu Community School, Abiriba.
- Sponsored a Bill for an Act to Establish the Federal Polytechnic Abiriba which has scaled through public hearing stage and Recommitted to the House of Representatives Committee on the Whole for Reconsideration.
Already, the take off site and the facilities at Onarubi Technical Secondary School, Abiriba has been inspected and approved.
- Provision of School Desks for Amamba/Ukpo Community School, Abiriba.
- Provision of school desks for Ofali Agwu Community School, Amaekpu Ohafia.
- Ongoing construction of 5 classroom blocks in Amankwu Ohafia.
- In partnership with CHAMA (A Canada based NGO), Hon. Uko Nkole built a six classroom block at Ndi Aku Ohafia, a village in Ohafia that has existed for 100 years without any Elementary school.
- Construction of five Classroom block and a Laboratory for Obiene Technical School, Ututu.
- Ongoing reconstruction of Utughuiyi Primary School, Isu
- Construction and furnishing of an Administrative block for Nkporo Comprehensive Secondary School, Nkporo Ohafia.
- Provision of school desks and executive office furniture for Nkporo Comprehensive Secondary School, Nkporo Ohafia.
- Attracted the construction of classroom blocks at Umunneabuo Secondary Technical School, Umuchiakuma, Ihechiowa.