About two decades ago when Dr. Okwun Ojah alongside his family struggled to live up-to their life taste in their country home in Amaekpu Ohafia, the book makers were quick to write him off despite being a focused young man with “big dreams”.
Though from a humble background, he was unrelenting of what he could achieve through his trademark hardwork, resilience, diligence and commitment. And that pushed him into studying medicine in Nigeria, before his international adventure where he has currently acquired more than seven (7) degrees, Law inclusive.
But amidst his intellectual exploit and conquest, it is Barr. Okwun Ojah’s underlying love for humanity and his penchant for human capital development that has caught the eye. As someone whose beginning was really humble with uneasy path, Chief Ojah has made the augmentation of the life of the people and society his primary preoccupation. In this, he has lived the talk, leaving no signs of slowing down.
- Chief. Barr. Dr. Okwun Ojah had embarked on a yearly scholarship ranging from secondary school to Universities for student’s in the various villages in Ohafia courtesy of his magnanimity and benovelence.
- Also to his credit, is the well furnished ultra modern hall equipped with E-library for Ndi Umu Ozio at Amaekpu.
- The road construction of Amaekpu to Amangwu Road.
- Distribution of Food items during the Covid-19 lock down, including the hand over of 200 bags of rices to some communities including Ndi Ibe, Amuma, Amaekpu, and Amangwu.
- The ongoing Akanu borehole project, which has been flagged off.
- Supported the training of youths in different skills through the National Association of Ohafia Students’ World wide.
- The grading of Ofali Agwu football field in Amaekpu. Among others. Most notably, the youths who he has helped make their life meaningful through his humanitarian gestures.
While Philanthropist has trouped all the facets of our contemporary world, Dr. Okwun Ojah redefines the act, he has and still investing in his society and people without any ulterior motives, and with the look of things, “There is no slowing down”.
We need support to grow. If you love what we are doing, Kindly CLICK ME to donate and support this effort. Thanks!
For Adverts, Inquiries: