The Ike Okorafor Educational Foundation (IOEF) was founded by Prince Ike Okorafor, the CEO of Evolette Resources Nigeria Ltd and the grandson of His Royal Highness Eze (Dr.) Ike Okoroafor (Onyerubi II of Abam) of blessed memory. Abam Onyerubi is a clan in Arochukwu Local Government of Abia State of Nigeria.
The late paramount ruler was the longest ruling royalty in Abam who ruled with wisdom, he was a trailblazer with a great talent for oratorical glibness and more importantly, a great teacher.
Prince Ike Okorafor is a renowned Political Scientist, Public Health Specialist, a great farmer and an educationist.
He is a crusader for good governance, an advocate of social justice (a trait that propelled him to invest in humanity), a secret achiever, kind, approachable and result- oriented.
Prince Ike Okorafor holds a:
• Bachelors degree in Government/ Public Administration from Abia State University, Uturu, Nigeria
• Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) from the Federal College of Education, Zaria, Nigeria
• Masters degree in Political Science from Long Island University, Brooklyn Campus, New York, USA.
• MPh in Public Health ( in view) Long Island University, Brooklyn Campus, New York, USA.
IOK is a member of National and International Professional bodies such as:
• Institute of Corporate Administration of Nigeria.
• Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
• Federated Teachers of New York City, USA.
• Young Professionals in Foreign Policy, New York, USA.
Prince Ike Okoroafor is an enthusiastic scholar who has proven via his dispositions of educatedness that indeed education is the passport to the future. There are anticipations that the young scholar may venture into healthcare policy in the nearest future.
Factually, good journalism costs a lot of money. Yet only good journalism can ensure the possibility of a good society, an accountable democracy, and a transparent government.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country, we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble endeavor.
By contributing to OHAFIA-TV NEWS, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all. PLEASE: