- Following the re-engineering of the HON. UKO NKOLE Media Team for more efficient media coverage with a target for ensuring the removal of media blind spots to the unprecedented democratic dividends attracted by the pragmatic, people-oriented leadership style of Nkole which are spread from the grassroots to the top.
- The process which commenced on Sunday March 07,2021 has culminated in the appointment of Prince Udensi, a politcal Science Graduate of the University of Calabar, as the new media aide to the Member Representing Arochukwu/Ohafia Federal Constituency in the National Assembly, Rt. Hon. Uko Ndukwe Nkole.
3. This Statement, among other facts, is to assure the general public that all matters relating to media and public relations of the House of Representatives Member representing Arochukwu /Ohafia Federal Constituency now rests in the hands of Prince Udensi with immediate effect, and should be dealt with in that capacity by the general public.
4. All other communication matters/correspondences relating to the media should therefore be channelled through him for ease of referencing and timely responses.
5. Thanks and God Bless You.
Comr Amos Kalu
(Director, Hon. Uko Nkole Media Team)